INTEGRATED LEARNING SYSTEM
- To make the child realize that he/she has within him, the gentle flame of divinity which when actualized will help that child to contribute his own special little useful might to
- To identify specific problems, which are impeding the child's learning.
- To devise methods and methodologies to overcome the reading and writing problems.
- To develop goals individually for each child.
- To set up objectives periodically to reach the desired goal for each child (Individual Eductional Plan)
- To make them appear for exams conducted by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
- To develop their personality and focus on character formation
- To allow the student to learn at his/her own pace.
- Five-day observation before admission.
- Individualized Education Plans.
- Keeping teacher-pupil ratio at 1:7 to give individual attention.
- Individualized teaching methods for problem specific issues.
- Psychological counseling and remedial coaching for parents and child.
- Usage of Computers.
- Usage of Audio-Visual aids.
- Play-way methods (pottery, singing, music, dance).
- At Vidhyanjali medium of instruction is English (in-consonance with mother tongue).